Monday 10 December 2012

Inspirational quoats by Michael Jordan

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.


Success isn't something you chase. It's something you have to put forth the effort for constantly. Then maybe it'll come when you least expect it. Most people don't understand that.

I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.

If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment