Saturday 22 December 2012

Inspirational Story on Time

A tired woman came home late from his whole day hard work.
Her 5 year old daughter  was waiting for her at the door.
...Daughter - Mom, May I ask You a Question ?


Mom-    ya
Daughter -   Mom, How much do you make an hour?
Mom - that's not your business.

Daughter - Please tel me.
Mom- 20 $ per hour.



Daughter - Mom, May I please borrow 10 $ .?
Mom Got Angry 'n shouted on the kid to go to the bed.
The little boy went to the room 'n shut the door.
After sometime mom got calm and
she went to kid's room and said-
Sorry for being so hard. Here's Your 10 $ u asked for.


Kid smiled- ohhh... Thank You So Much Mom
Then boy took out some coins he had kept under the pillow,
he counted them 'n said-
"Mom, I have 20 $ now.
Can I buy an hour of your time ?
Please come home early Tomorrow.
I would like to have dinner with You.


Let us find time for our kids

No comments:

Post a Comment