Monday 17 December 2012

Inspirational Joke

 A teenage girl did not do perform well in her school grade and she decided to write a letter to her father
The father was passing by when he saw the letter on her desk.

"Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing you, but I’m leaving home. I had to elope with my new boyfriend Alex because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I’ve been finding real passion with Alex and he is so nice to me. I know when you meet him you’ll like him too - even with all his piercing, tattoos, and motorcycle clothes.

I’m pregnant and Alex said that he wants me to have the kid and that we can be very happy together. Even though he is 40years old and has no money, really these things shouldn’t stand in the way of our relationship, don’t you agree?
Alex owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter.It’s true he has other girlfriends as well but I know he’ll be faithful to me in his own way. He wants to have many more children with me and that’s now one of my dreams too.

Don’t worry Dad, I’m 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your loving daughter,
Vicky.

At the bottom of the page were the letters please turnover

Hands still trembling,her father turned the sheet, and read:
Dad, none of the above is true. I’m over at the neighbor house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that’s in my desk centre drawer.
Please sign it and call when it is safe for me to come home. Love you.;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment