Thursday 20 December 2012

Inspirational story on love

They could Talk for hours on the phone and text each other for days.
Whenever they were together, not a single sad thought could cross their minds,
everything was alright and their friendship was awesome. But One day, the boy did not answer
any of the girl's call or send a to any of her text throughout the day.

The Girl was very worried that something was wrong. at night, she couldn't even
lie down not to talk of Sleep, she was sitting in her room crying, and it was then she realized.


How much He means to her. The next Morning, the girl was woken by a Phone call....
It was the Boy.

Boy: Hey..,
Girl: Im so glad that you called me, what happened to you yesterday?
Boy: I was Busy
Boy : You know; We should stop talking..!
Girl: What?.., But Why??!!
Boy: I am Sorry, Bye..!
[He Disconnected the call, and she



felt as If Somebody had Slammed the door on her face
Everything else Flashed in her mind, Tears was running all over Her.. She couldn't understand
anything that happened..She started Feeling Lonely, dejected, and broken..
That was the answer to everything! His words were pouncing on her..her heart wanted to jump out!
He was the One..!"Why..??" She Screamed at the top of her Voice; Then she made up her mind to make a last try to get himback..![She called Him Up]
Girl: hi...
Boy: Why are you calling Me?
Girl: I need to tell you something..
Boy: Go Ahead.
Girl: I Just Wanted You to know one thing before we stopped talking!
Boy: Tell me..!
Girl: Are you All right?
[She broke off..! She tried but may be he
doesn't really Care about Her, She Thought! She wasn't His friend in the first Place...


Tears were slowly running down her cheeks Worst of all, she left the House with a Note..!
[5 hours later]
The phone rang in the Boy's room, It was the Girl's Mum, she told him that the girl was lying in the hospital,
she got hit by a Car. The immediately put down the phone and rushed to the
hospital where she was. She opened her eyes at the sound of the boy's voice
..,
He took her Hand.. Boy: Im so Sorry Its all my fault..! But, I promise when you get better I'll
make It up to you..Girl: I wont get Better..Boy: No..! No Don't say that..Girl: just tell me one thing
Why did you do it? Boy told her that He had a heart problem and he did not want her to be
worried; and there was a risk that he
could have Died..!Boy: I did that because I.....I.....I Love you..
Girl : I LOVE YOU TOO..
And after that her heart stopped beating...She Died..The Boy died 10 minutes later from a heart Attack..
He could not live with that thought that she died because of him..


MORAL OF THE STORY

 If You Love Someone, let him or her know, you just can't say what happens in the next few seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment