Saturday 29 December 2012

What a Seven year Old boy said *inspirational*

Does heaven have a phone number? Mommy went to heaven,
but I need her here today. My tummy hurts and I fell down;
I need her right away. Operator, can you tell me
how to find her in this book? Is heaven in the yellow part?
I don’t know where to look. I think my daddy needs her too,


at night I hear him cry. I hear him call her name sometimes,
but I really don’t know why. Maybe if I call her,
she will hurry home to me. Is heaven very far away? Is it across the sea?
She’s been gone a long, long time she needs to come home now!
I really need to reach her. I simply don’t know how.



Help me find the number, please. Is it listed under “heaven”?
I can’t read these big, big words; I am only seven.
I’m sorry, operator, I didn’t mean to make you cry.
Is your tummy hurting too— or is there something in your eye?
If I call my church maybe they will know.


Mommy said when we need help that’s where we should go.
I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall.
Thank you, operator I’ll give them a call.

2 comments:

  1. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for rebels

    my weblog - how to calculate bmr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I check your blog daily. Your humoristic style is
    witty, keep up the good work!

    Look into my blog post :: bmr calculator

    ReplyDelete