Monday 22 August 2016

Put a Smile on Someones Face




Hope your day is going on well. As part of my put a smile on someone’s face campaign, here is a few funny pictures and a funny fact about politics. First lets differentiate Knowledge from wisdom

Knowledge and wisdom:
There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable.
Wisdom is knowing not to include it in a fruit salad.



Politic at a glance:
I told my son, you will marry the girl I choose,
He said No
I told him she is Bill Gate Daughter,
He said OK.
I Called Bill Gate “I want your daughter to marry my son”
Bill gate said “No”

I told Bill Gate my son is the CEO of World Bank
He said OK.
I called the president of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO of,
He said “No”
I told him my son is Bill Gates’ son-in-law
He said Ok


This is how politics is played in this current generation 
#putasmileonsomeonesface

No comments:

Post a Comment