Tuesday 28 June 2016

Little Boys Note


A little boy sat outside and watched his friend play football with his dad, smiled and sourmorned courage to ask his dad to play with him someday. Well as usual, the dad being a very busy man came hone tired and exhausted, and before the son could open his mouth to ask he said son, go to your room and play your game I am too tired to do anything now.


Each day passed by and his dad kept on giving excuses, making promise he never kept. Hours went by, days grew old, and the little boy never had the chance to tell his busy dad about how great it would be for both of them to play football.
After a while, the little boy became tired and then decided to leave a note for his dad. In the note he wrote

“I so much appreciate the new race car you bought for me, and every other toys you have given me. I so much love the new clothes and shoes you bought for me. I so much love the fact that you are doing everything in your power to keep this family together. But all I wish for is one day for both of us to spend together”

Moral:
It is good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it is also good to remember those things that money can’t buy

                                                                                                                                
Written by Desmond Jepther

No comments:

Post a Comment