Wednesday 28 November 2012

I have Learned

I have Learned
I've learned....that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
I've  learned....that when you're in love, it shows.

I've learned.... that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!"  makes my day.
I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.

I've learned....that being kind is more important than being right.

I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.

I've learned....that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.

I've learned....that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone
needs a friend to act goofy with.

I've learned....that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
 
I've learned ...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is
 requested and when it is a life threatening situation.

I've learned....that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment